11.14.2009

I had a Dream...




So with my ever lasting influence form Wu-Tang and with the recent release of Tekken 6 I find myself dreaming of a 3 round fight with a brutal Samurai who has a massive Tec Nine attached to his arm. After some blood shed, crazy acrobatics and a funky HipHop beat I manage to tie it at one a piece on the second round. Bruised, bloodied and almost beaten as the beginning of the 3rd kicks off I get this annoying ringing noise in my ear, ah the Samurai has some voodoo magic to throw off my concentration, stunned and disorientated I seize the opportunity for the winning blow, but then I soon realize its my alarm clock that knocked my concentration and so another day begins...

I will probably never know what the result was to the vicious battle but every time I look at this picture, I'll know... It 'aint over punk!


Here is the process of how I visualized the character within my dream.



No comments: