12.02.2009

SPACE MARINE


Taking it back to my childhood, I was a big fan of the Games Workshop. I preferred to model and paint the miniatures although I did get into gaming for a while. More specifically I love Space Marines and the whole world of Warhammer 40k I find so fascinating. I was a huge fan of the Blood Angels collecting an entire army (hate to think how much it cost my parents at the time). Anyways more to the point, been looking into some of the fantastic 40k Illustrations and its inspired me to go back to my child hood. I've decided to digitally paint a Space Marine. As there are so many chapters all so interesting deciding which one I found somewhat difficult. Rather than the choice of Blood Angels I was swayed into Dark Angels but after browsing I decided to go with Angels of Vengeance. Here is the sketch for now, colours coming soon...


No comments: